RE: Andre goes away from the old list--and I doubt that we can all just get along

I went ahead and listened to Matthias's CD yesterday--so very different
from
the music that Andre is making.
I can see how a musical label that includes both kinds of music would be
aggravating to find.
Both using electric guitar into an Echoplex Pro!
It is great that Andre has gotten so good at using the EDP to create this
different music--I think, tho, he's tough to copy.
Matthias invented the damned thing and so has had lots of time using one
too
8^) . . . I think he is playing the music that he is supposed to be playing
(glitchcore would only be a phase, he likes balance)
Andre seems to have bookings with Fresno! In San Francisco the second
weekend of June.  http://www.altruistmusic.com/news.html
Who knows, maybe Andre will lurk here--after all, he hasn't been posting
much recently.  And others have gone away abruptly, with or without
notice--Mark Sottilaro, Cara--I just found Denis Taafe announcing gigs on
his website--remember him?  And Miko Biffle went away for a while, and
there
was another Miko in the interim that annoyed many . . .
Andre said during his complaint that no one has pmailed him regarding it,
so
I did. Asked him to stay in touch--and got no response.  I am not sure he
likes me--I am not sure anyone likes me.
I am sure I like the new, battery powered, loop set up I am trying--managed
to acquire a DL4, RC-20, DFX-94 and DigiDelay (last two are 4 second
DigiTech pedals) and seem to have a lot of possibilities using them in
series.  We will drag it up to the local Starbucks and drink coffee and
pretend not to entertain after tax season.
So hello and goodbye to all who are still reading this, and try to be
patient with those who are strange to you.
Gary