Sorry my bad

Just rea;ised that the mail that I responded to was a cut version of a
longer one that unmistakably said that the problem was switching BETWEEN 2
loops not at all overdubbing, please dont think im a dumbass, i just
recieve
my mail in reverse order. ....

In fact reading further, it looks like there has been some very
interesting
and volatile discussion going on while i have been away from my account.
Im
still trying to digest all that has been said so I wont comment any
further
then to ask how all of this gets to be so important?

  maybe its just me, and belive me Im passionate about MY music,but so
long
as you know what your music is (or isnt) surly its not really such a big
deal in the scheme of things. the semantics is certainly an interesting
topic point but its not like this is a diffinitive final edit of a book on
looping, Loopers Delight is far more three dimensional then that, in much
the same way as Art has many catogorys but the only opinions about work i
truly value are those of the artist.

anyhoo Id best go before i start talking out of my arse.

good luck to you all though, what ever your doing.

Cu soon

Phill

Express yourself with cool new emoticons
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo