Re: EDP record foot switch acting up

Hi there,

It sounds all too familiarly like a problem with the switch itself.
is the one that gets the most use/abuse so it's not too surprising that it
goes first. I've replaced a few over the years.

Try Mouser Electronics Part# 10PA005

View it on their website at:

They're a little more than $1 US from Mouser. I bought a bag of 20 from
for around $17 a few years back -- which I figure will be a lifetime
supply. I
have no idea what the exchange rate will be for you (or if there are
import/customs duties to figure in). But they're not too hard to replace
if you are
the least bit handy with a soldering iron. Buy a few extras  and keep 'em
away for future emergencies.

Good luck.

tEd  kiLLiAn