EDP record foot switch acting up

Anyone able to tell me if the starange behaviour by the RECORD fswicth is likely to be a setting or the swicth itself? When I press it the EDP goes into record, but when I press it again it seems to o a double press and I end up with a loop af about 0.04 seconds, or the second press will start recording again. I've disconnected all midi etc.

If it turns out to be a dodgy switch problem, any suggestions on where can I order another? I'm in the UK.

Thanks,
Andrew