Berlin gig / NY?

Hi all,

I'll be looping avantgarde jazz guitar at the CAFE UEBERECK, Prenzlauer
Allee 47, Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg this Friday night, April 2nd from 9:30
pm. If you have seen this gig advertised for the Waati, don't go there -
this place will close down by the end of the month and my gig had to be
transferred to the Uebereck.

I am looking forward to that particular gig since I have been working on
the
midi control thing for the EDP and for the first time I feel the EDP is
leaving the state of a self-fed audio playback machine that merely spins
ostinatos. Instead, all the new options seem just right to turn it into a
unit capable of speaking my personal musical language, even in freely
improvised situations. So this Friday might be a great step ahead....or a
dangerous accident.

Also I am currently preparing to play some solo dates throughout the US
(including an appearance at the Vancouver Jazz festival) from mid-June to
early July. I'd like to do a small club thing in NY as well, but it seems
my
connections there are a bit rusty (I guess the guy that booked me for the
KF
in 1990 isn't even in business anymore...). If anyone can hint me to
current
places that are cool (Tonic? Bitter End? KF?) and can help me out with
phone/email, please do so and mail me privately.

Regards, Andreas Willers