Blackface/Re: jokiing. i thought. + DD20!!

Thanks eric

Yes indeed- I was surely joking. My daily salve against insanity.

What was cool-- and accidents like this always are.. Is that I
inadvertently
got all kinds of cool insight into how some folks think!! I saw the whole
spectrum - or much of it - and some direct emails that were pretty cool.
And at least one person who approached even the POSSIBILITY that I was
REALLY offended - with the old technique of "I'll decide WHO should be
offended by WHAT...'Now I'll say it over and over to prove how much I have
the 'right' to. Or was it?? Interesting. A loop of a different sort...
Quite the diverse set of reactions..... I love it!! the human rainbow.

Anyway -- back to the FUN....!!

Yeah - good to see some DD 20 talk.. I love that damn box....

Indeed - I forget who asked the other day - but YES - it does have that
neat
trick of letting you:

-create your 23 sec loop (overdubbing if you want)
- then with another tap of the (right side) selector, you can then apply
anything up to another 23 secs of delayed signal....with any of the delay
models. Of course the Line 6/DD4 kinda lets you do this - but only a very
short delay..

I just love this unit for live work -- I've said it b4 but the tap-tempo
function and GIANT LCD backlit delay-time indicator is PRICELESS...

Insist on a $200-225 deal and you made a steal. Bummer about the 'zipper
effect', my one dis for this box.

-andre