Gay Blackfaced Misogyny

Jim Palmer wrote (in response to me saying, " I get really sad when we
can't
use words like 'gay' and 'blackface' because
cultural intolerance has turned those phrases from literal ones into highly
sensitive and hurtful concepts.)

"what about "jamman"         hehe..."

LMAO,  I'm so disgustingly 'northern california hippy PC' that I duplicated
the graphics of my three Jammans and turned all my units
into   JamPERSONs!!!!!     I even offered a Jamman Politically Correct
conversion kit for anyone interested (I think I got
one response and a rash of shit...........LOL).

Like a lot of people in here I have two sides to my personality:

One, wants to be as sensitive and mutually respectful as possible to all
human beings

the other

Wants to be irreverent and poke fun at everyone.   This little thread has
sent both personalities into a mud wrestling bout.....
I'll put up a subscription website when I have the video produced and
finished of this epic battle.........lol.

rick