RE: BLACKFACE: a musing

It's not an offensive term.

It never originated from anything racist. It is a description. This is
ridiculous.

And I have been the victim of intolerance and bigotry.

Just because one dude feels it is an offensive term, doesn't mean we
need to change.

I respect the guy's opinion, but opinions are like. . .um. . .something.
. .I can't remember.

Give me my blackface.
Give me my blackface.
Give me my blackface.