RE: EDP software emulation?

Sooperlooper for Linux ?

http://essej.net/sooperlooper/

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Larson [mailto:Jeff.Larson@waveset.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 11:13 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: EDP software emulation?

This may be heresy, but has anyone written a software emulation
of the EDP?

I've been wanting an EDP, but I also want stereo and I just can't
bring myself to spend $1600 on a pair of them.  This is strictly
for home studio use so taking it on the road isn't a concern.

I've already written a relatively crude stereo looper, and was
thinking about adding some EDP features to it.  But I wanted
to see if anyone else has already gone down that road.  Does
this sound feasible?

Regards,
Jeff