Re: Black oberheim dates????

> Points taken.  For me the pedal issue is significant -
> what I've read on LD over the years is that to
> reproduce ALL the functionality available with the
> companion pedal for the EDP would require a MIDI pedal
> costing quite a bit more than that companion pedal.

The Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller which is what I'm using now (due
to my malfunctioning EDP pedal) isn't much more expensive than the EDP
pedal. $129.99 at Musician's Friend. The EDP pedal is $99.99. With the
FCB1010, you also get expression pedal control of the output volume and
feedback.

- Dave