Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: Black oberheim dates????

Then what is a consumer’s best path of action?  Do we picket the gibson factory or what?  But seriously, is there a number I can call or a person that a few of us could lean on?  I actually am damaging my own reputation by not being able to deliver to a client, so I really would love to find a way to push a little.

Thanks for any ideas.

Todd