FS: Lexicon Jamman with 32 second capability

Hi,

I've got a Lexicon Jamman that I just haven't been using any longer.  I
don't really want to part with it but I've made the decision not to hold
gear that I honestly am not getting the most out of.  It's never been out
of my home studio and is in pristine condition.  It comes with 32 seconds
of memory, the manual, ac adaptor and one dual-control foot pedal.  Asking
price is $550 plus s/h.  If interested, please contact me via the
information below.  Thanks.

Reinaldo Perez
212-307-7817
r.perez@atlanticphilanthropies.org