Re: Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

Title: Re: Notify about your e-mail account utilization.
on 3/20/04 9:27 AM, Bill Fox at billyfox@soundscapes.us wrote:

Michael Peters wrote:
the attachment in that mail contains a virus of course. And the worst thing
is, with the signature below, it looks like a mail that wasn't generated
automatically, but written manually, to spread the virus. I really wonder
who does things like that, and why.

Just imagine all the thought and effort that is required to find new ways to spread spam, viruses, and worms.  I find these cyber-terrorists as utterly incomprehensible as suicide bombers.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that enemies of the free western world are behind some of the problem.  Anything to disrupt our pleasant lives and waste our time and resources.  They really need to get some loopers and make something beautiful instead! With 1% of the effort redirected to looping would produce an amazing amount of art.  The other 99% could be redirected towards getting an education, working hard at jobs, helping the less fortunate, and peacefully lobbying for their goals instead of setting off bombs and computer viruses.  The rest of us would probably start listening to them instead of shaking our heads in wonder/disgust.  They force me to work hard not to hate them, not to seeth at their insane actions.

Bill Fox

excellant words. its easy to only watch the news and hate everything. our route of tolerance (along with confusion) is truely a challenging path. i say "whatever doesnt infuriate you, makes you stronger". take care. keep up the good work.

          Are-Jay

          looper
          bassist/violinist/drummer (in that order)