Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

Dear user of e-mail server "Loopers-delight.com",

Our main mailing  server will  be  temporary  unavaible for next two
days,
to continue receiving mail in these days  you  have to configure our free
auto-forwarding  service.

Advanced details can be found in attached file.

In order to read the attach you have to use  the following password: 01636.

The Management,
     The  Loopers-delight.com team
http://www.loopers-delight.com

Attach.zip