RE: godlyke powerall??

Title: RE: godlyke powerall??
I use a powerbox made by Voodoo Labs that I’ve been very happy with, and it can power Line 6 boxes.

Dan

----------
anybody have any experience with the godlyke powerall pwr
adapter? it claims it is a 9v, 1.7a power supply that can
power multiple pedals, including the Line6 modelers. but my
Line6 PX2 supply is 9v, 2.0a all by itself. can the godlyke
really power a DL4 plus other stuff at the same time? i
have a pedal board w/ 12 pedals-- 10 small pedals, plus a
Boss V-Wah (asks for a PSA-120) and a DL4. could 1 godlyke
handle all this? if it couldn't, what would be the result--
less signal quality, failing pedals, permanent damage?
thanks!!!

dylan