Re: Jamman footswitches

I think the boss FS-U interlocking footswitches are the bomb for a Jamman.
You need four of  them and they are'nt exactly cheap, but they are sturdy ,
and have switchable polarities so you can use them with anything requiring
momentary footswitch. You will also need two stereo y cables to connect the
pedals to the jamman. I like that, when linked together,  they are are
spaced further apart than the original lexicon footswitch, making false or
double triggering a non  factor.
Bill