RE: All Access/Ernie Ball Pedal(s) Question

Sorry, I don't really remember and I no longer have access to the
numbers.  I made some detailed posts to Steven Rice about this, at one
point.  I believe that I recommended using a stereo pedal, and re-wiring
the header terminal to get the proper heel/toe action.

I don't know what pots are used on the new mini-pedals, so they could be
different.

-Hans