EMUSIC Playlist #363 for March 4, 2004

http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/040304.html

EMUSIC</a> is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that airs
each Thursday
at 11:00 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA 93.9 FM in Easton,
PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 92.9 FM on Service Electric Cable, and
webcasting on
the internet.

                    Show #363                    March 4, 2004

RECAP:
On this show, I started a month-long focus on the Zero Ohms.  The
Featured CD
at Midnight was "True Degrees of Freedom" on Space for Music Records.

The Vinyl Starter was from the LP "No Pussyfooting" by Robert Fripp and
Brian
Eno on Antilles Records.

I played the music of the Ministry of Inside Things and Ian Boddy who
will be
performing in the area in the near future.  Dor details, see the EMUSIC
Events
page at http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/events.html.

Zero Ohms - http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/focus04.html#mar
MoIT and Ian Boddy - http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/events.html

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:00 pm
Fripp and Eno           The Heavenly Music       No Pussyfooting (Antilles)
                          Corporation *
Thought Guild           Distant Star             [context] (HRR)
Mason Stevens           Tell-Tale Heart          One Step Into the Unknown
                                                   (Space for Music)
The Ministry of Inside  Function Four            Everlasting Moment
(Synkronos)
  Things
Brannan Lane            The Search Module        Escape Velocity (Space for
                                                   Music)
Ian Boddy               Gravity Well             Aurora (DiN)
Amongst Myselves        5am Melbourne 1996       Sacred Black (RMC)

12:00 am
Zero Ohms               The Road                 True Degrees of Freedom
(SFM)
Zero Ohms               The Spaceport            True Degrees of Freedom
(SFM)
Zero Ohms               The Gate                 True Degrees of Freedom
(SFM)
Zero Ohms               The Inner Mission        True Degrees of Freedom
(SFM)
Zero Ohms               The Flight               True Degrees of Freedom
(SFM)
Zero Ohms               The Afterglow            True Degrees of Freedom
(SFM)
Zero Ohms               The Overlook             True Degrees of Freedom
(SFM)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on the Zero
Ohms.  The
Featured CD at Midnight will be "Ecstasis" by Zero Ohms and Gordon Rhyne on
Space for Music Records.

The Vinyl Starter will be from the LP "Sowiesoso" by Cluster on Sky
Records.

I will play the music of the Ministry of Inside Things and Ian Boddy who
will
be performing in the area in the near future.

Bill
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient,  and space music show,
Thursdays at 11
pm (GMT-5:00) on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in
Easton
and Phillipsburg.  Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org  and click
LISTEN
EMUSIC web site - http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic
Stream URL: http://rm1.refugemedia.com/ramgen/encoder/wdiy.rm
To subscribe to the EMUSIC-on-WDIY mailing list, click on [Join This
Group!] at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emusic-wdiy