Andre - WPRB - July 4 2003 -Archived Live Looping..

Hello...

Finally - after some technical errors on the recording hard-drive - this
show has been put up for listening/free download. It's guitar, synths,
samples, analog treatments and tons o'looping.

http://www.doctorcosmo.com/wprb/2003/0704.html

It's the JULY 4 2003 "Indespondence Day" Show. Here is a record of my solo*
performance on that day , 7/4/03. BTW - WPRB is the OLDEST college radio
station, broadcasting since 1939.

*Radio host Doc Cosmo played theremin for a couple minutes .

BTW - any Jersey area loopers - please reach me about doing LIVE broadcast
as part of this weekly program - I am organizing another Loop-oriented show
there.

Enjoy, Andre' C (NJ)

http://www.doctorcosmo.com/wprb/2003/0704.html