RE: Oh No, He's got a Repeater!!!

Hey All,

I hit a new problem, I have Program changes 1-16 on the echoplex
controling
the Preset loading.
  ALL of these Programme changes also trigger an action in the repeater,
So if  press my button to load EDP preset 1 it will also trigger a
function
in the repeater or visa versa when I select record or whatever for the
repeater it also triggers the loading of a preset in the EDP.

  what can I do to get around this? As far as I know the Berhinger FC1010
only  transmits on one channel  which is  chosen globally.(currantly
channel1 for both the repeater and the EDP) so I cant have my EDP banks
sending to channel 1 and Repeater sending to channel 2 ( or can I ?)

Help me Obi Wan, Your My Only Hope!!!
Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger