"Corporate Culture Loops" - clip posted

Hi,

I posted a music clip at http://www.boysen.se/studio/ccl_draft1.mp3 (13 MB)

Echoplex solo improvisation with Stratocaster electric guitar in the
ambient
vibe established by Eric Satie some eighty years ago (as far as I know?)

It's a pre production draft for a track to be released on the album
"Corporate Culture Loops" (Noden Recordings). Spoken word by David Cowley,
Ashridge Management College UK, will be added in a couple of weeks. I might
have to change the music to something different then, but we'll see about
that.

The live guitar and Echoplex are mixed left/right. After the recording I
fired up Ableton Live and "filled in" on the flow already breathing in the
improvisation. Among those fill ins are some nice talking drum playing by
my
Swedish friend Eric Forsmark. I had recorded Eric at an earlier session,
using Ableton Live as a recording and live looping platform.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
--
www.boysen.se