Re: Oh no....more FCB1010 questions

--- Dave Sturt <dave@davesturt.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi - sounds to me like you need to calibrate your pedals - I had the same
> problem.

Yeah, me too.

> This info is from the very useful Yahoo FCB1010 user group.

Also, check out the FAQ for that group, it's got a LOT of helpful info.
Some
versions of the FCB1010 firmware have problems with the exp pedals, so you
might
need to get an updated version (on a replacement eprom). If the unit is
under
warranty, you can get this for free from Behringer support, if not, there
are
several people who will sell it to you for about $10.

Greg