Re: Oh no....more FCB1010 questions

--- Dave Sturt <dave@davesturt.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi - sounds to me like you need to calibrate your pedals - I had the same
> problem.

Yeah, me too.

> This info is from the very useful Yahoo FCB1010 user group.

Also, check out the FAQ for that group, it's got a LOT of helpful info.
versions of the FCB1010 firmware have problems with the exp pedals, so you
need to get an updated version (on a replacement eprom). If the unit is
warranty, you can get this for free from Behringer support, if not, there
several people who will sell it to you for about $10.

Do you Yahoo!?