Re: Website help

I do this stuff and teach it for a living, so I could carry on for
hours, but basically you want to:

a. purchase a domain name like www.yourname.com  (try www.godaddy.com -
cheap).

b. purchase web hosting (the above will host your site as well - also
cheap).

c. Build some web pages - this is of course the tricky bit, as you will
need to either learn HTML and write the code by hand, or use an editing
program like Dreamweaver to create pages visually. If you want to do
things 'properly', then take the first route, start really simple, and
add stuff as you get more advanced. You will find plenty of information
online regarding coding HTML (which is actually very easy), but check
out www.webmonkey.com for good novice tutorials.

Allowing users to download your music via mp3 files is straightforward.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you want more information.

cheers

Paul