Elixir strings good for looping

Hi,

Since there seems to be quite a lot of guitar players on this list I'm
hoping this is not too off topic. My brother gave me a set of Elixir
strings
for Christmas gift and I have found them very good. A bit tricky to bend
but
for looping these strings rock, since they do not loose treble to the
grease
on my cello bow. I'll never go back to normal strings now! ;-) Normal
strings get wasted by one gig if I bow them.

I had to buy a set of Elixir strings for my acoustic as well to try out. I
never bow the acoustic (has to be a strat styled cut-away body for the bow
to hit the strings right) but it seems as you can minimize the fingering
noise with Elixir strings. And that is good for looping.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
--
www.boysen.se