RE: Need for EDP Marketing & Weird Pedal alert

It is funny how many people will walk up to me while I am playing and
mention that they have a Boss Loop Station, and didn't know anything about
the DL-4 or Boomerang, much less an EDP. When I tell them what an EDP is
and
can do, they say 'wow, where was it when I was looking for it?'. Roland has
the $$ to advertise and get the Loop Station into small music stores. But
then again, throw a tube in the EDP, cover it in tweed and advertise in
Vintage Guitar and you might sell a million. Even if the tube isn't
connected to anything.

In other news, don't know if this page was mentioned before, but this
person
has some seriously twisted effects, which come in kits as well, so they are
not so expensive: http://4mspedals.com/

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com