Re: 16 second delay reissue a reality.

Remember that because nobody actually HAS any of these yet, the street
price is
not established. From what I've seen, the street price on EH gear is
dramatically
lower then their suggested retail, so the prices may be more realistic
when it
actually becomes available for purchase.

OTOH, if it really is "limited production", the price may not come down
much.
Have to wait & see.

Greg