Your fave chord progressions (and a bit of rambling)

HI there all of you

sorry Ive not been very active latley, I've been very busy with my art
works.

  However in this time Ive become really relaxed about how I compose,
re-compose and share ideas about music.

  It seems that i have been very hung up on creating a "diffinitive
version"
of a song that would be used time and again, however this limited me in
the
way that, if for instance, I wanted to do a set of new bridge chords or
whatever rather then a constantly repeated pattern the song could no
longer
be a looped song and I would instead make it a non looper acoustic song,
which in a way is my other main way of working, I have now relaxed about
this and decided the same song can go off in two different directions at
one
juncture (for instance when performed acoustic, it can be verse chorus
bridge etc) and at a looped gig it can be elaborated on in differant ways
so
that I can uses the loopers to get the best out of what they do.

  anyways , i digress, basically I also started thinking that unlike  a
riff
or a melody, no one  owns a chord progression, its just a way that we link
chords togeather, so I figure I should stop being so protective of good
ones
that i have found and also encourage other people to share patterns that
they have found interesting in the context of looping. I know that this
could lead to "copying" but really , so what, if we all used just four
chords as our basic starting point our experiences would take what we
build
on top of them into totally differant directions.

anyway.............heres mine.

C#m , (palyed open on the guitar rather then Barre) A (same) E.

thats it, to me it sounds great,

it also works well with versions like

D, F#m, A, E which I love

amyways If you feel like this is interesting in anyway I would love to
hear
yours.

Bye
Phill Wilson