OT: Digging DT's "The Order" sountrack

Hi all,

I just got this disc in the mail from Amazon today.
After having it unsuccessfully on backorder from
a local record shop for a couple of weeks.

Let me tell you, it's a terrific CD! It may (or may not)
be all that "loopy" in-and-of itself, but since Mr. Torn
is an ocassional contributor to this list I figured it would
be of some interest.

It's not quite like any other disk in my collection --
even other Torn discs. I highly recommend it
to any and all interested parties.

BTW, I have not seen the movie yet. So I cannot
speak to that aspect. But the record works
pretty darn well on it's own.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian