Re: Tascam Pocketstudio and Repeater?

True. I also discovered during various experiments that there is no way
to fool the Repeater into accepting audio that's been recorded
elsewhere - i.e. importing wav files by copying them onto a card, which
is of course the reverse of what Ryan is trying to do. I tried
reproducing the directory structure that the Repeater uses, but the
data files themselves are seemingly unhackable.

Paul