Re: Public music beta testing - preview of upcoming CD release

Hi, this is Marcel (a new looper from Brazil). Hey, Per, where can I hear
your work (last year I remember I listened some of your stuff and
reaaaaally
liked it much!). Thanks!
Marcel
Em 04 Feb 2004, Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com escreveu:

>Per Boysen wrote:
>
> I would like to invite anyone interested in ambient live
electronica/looping
>to listen to the upcoming CD with per2per. When we played at a festival
this
>summer they recorded us to DAT. We are quite happy with the recording and
>plan to release it on CD. But we really don't know how to market the
>beast
>since it is 55:56 long. If it's not "a single album" it might be "an
>album
>single".... or what? And is there a relevant "musical style" to file it
>under? We're open for suggestions.
>
>Hi Per,
>
>I have 56k dialup and no time for downloading so I can't comment on
>your song. But in your first sentence, you called it ambient so why
>are you looking for a style name? Marketing a CD is the hardest part
>of being a musician if you're marketing it yourself. Or you could shop
>it to record labels. Have you tried Groove, Hypnos, Space for Music,
>or any of the others?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Bill Fox

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br