Re: Re: Loop IV for EDP: How long to get it?

> From: "Jesse Ray Lucas" <jlucas@neoprimitive.net>
> Date: 2004/02/05 Thu AM 02:01:22 EST
> To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
> Subject: Re: Loop IV for EDP: How long to get it?
>
> This very small "company" doesn't have a ton of orders coming in for this
> rather obscure product, so they can't take time out to run to the post
> office every day is what I'm guessing.
>
> Be patient and read the manual in your lame-duck period (ooo -- hahahah,
> am so fucking funny).  You'll be glad you had three weeks of prep.

Sure, it will be good to read the manual, and I've downloaded the LoopIV
manual already, which is how I figured out that exactly what I need is in
LoopIV.

I'm sycing the EDP to the MIDI clock on my Emu PX7, and I'm having a heck
of a time getting the drum pattern and recording EDP loops to cooperate. I
think it's the oddball quantize behavior of LoopIII.

All the other features may or may not matter for my application.

Paul