RE: How to match parameters on two EDPs

Thanks Claude!

This is the ONLY sysex I want to mess with, but is exactly what I was
looking for!  With a couple of patches to switch units to the same midi
channel AND/OR different midi channels, live footpedal midi can switch
between dual mono and stereo use, where the same PMC10 banks can control
both or either EDP with an economy of effort/patches. Very cool!

Thanks for the reminder about SoundDiver's monitor as a way of seeing
the syntax of parameter changes...

Neil