RE: 2 EDP in stereo: how to match parameters

You are correct that it doesn't match it automatically. But
if you match them once and make it a point to always use the
master for changes, you shouldn't have to worry about it.
That is, unless you make it a point to mess with the slave
separately. Then yes, storing off a "starting point" preset
in both units would be a good way to make sure you start
matched.

Glenn