RE: 2 EDP in stereo: how to match parameters

Well that’s what I just reported. It doesn’t match automatically unless they both START at the same setting. Incrementing a param on the master increments on the slave but doesn’t match it automatically. Unless I was hallucinating, or I have a deviant 2nd EDP, that’s what I’ve seen on mine.

Seems that saving/recalling a preset on EDP slave that matches the master is the best way to insure they’re set for perfect stereo operation.

if i recall correctly (and there's a good chance i don't), you can connect them via midi and set the params on the master, which will in turn select them in the slave.  for example, if you're in param X and slave differs from master, then you can adjust slave to match and continue on with the programming.

-jim