MIDI Clock Thru FCB1010 to Sync EDP?

Can anyone tell me how to sync the EDP to my computer's sequencing
software while using the FCB1010.  I can do this if I'm using the EFC-7
because then the MIDI IN on the EDP is still available for connecting
to the computer.  But when using the FCB1010 it is plugged into the
EDP's MIDI IN so I can't plug the computer in there.  So instead I went
into the FCB1010's IN from the computer's out.  The EDP is not
quantizing button pushes or showing a led flashing pulse.  The FCB1010
is showing a flashing LED, but not in sync with the MIDI clock,  just
flashing.

Any suggestions?