EDP customized pedal for sale

I'd like to sell an EDP pedal that I customized with heavy-duty metal
switches about a year and a half ago.  I did it because the plastic
switches
the pedal comes with were always breaking on me in performance.  They're
noisier than the plastic switches, but if that doesn't bother you I
definitely recommend it if you're a hearty stomper.
The customization cost me about $200 so I'm asking $150 for the pedal (I
paid about $100 for the pedal and another $200 for the switches) --
please let me know if anyone's interested.
By the way, I'm selling it because I had two customized pedals, but I'm
only
using one EDP now.  I still use the other customized one for myself - it
works great.