The AM/FM Show Playlist for January 24, 2004

The Saturday AM/FM Show is hosted every other week by Bill Fox who plays
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other
genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on WMUH Allentown, 91.7
FM and
on the internet.  I also host Afterglow every Thursday from 8:00 am to
9:30 am.

I played the music of Xeroid Entity who will perform at the Deer Head Inn
on
Friday, January 30, 2004 at 8:00 pm.

Xeroid Entity - http://xeroid-entity.com
Deer Head Inn - http://deerheadinn.com

                    Show #37                    January 24, 2004.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Saul Stokes             Noise Coast              Fields (Hypnos)
Mind-Flux               Lunar Sunrise            Kontinuum (IC/Digit)
Hemisphere              Changing Times           Outdoors (Groove)
Xeroid Entity           Hyperion                 Moons of Saturn
(Electromusic)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Lisa Lynne              Dreamdance               Hopes & Dreams (New Earth)
Karunesh                Phase Sud                Heart Chakra (Oreade)
Esteban Ramirez         Love and Moonlight       Fly With Me (Descanso)
Shantala                Dance Me                 Church of Sky (Ancient
Future)
Air                     Cherry Blossom Girl      Talkie Walkie
(Source/Virgin)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
The Underground         The Doorman              Through and Through (The
  Railroad                                         Laser's Edge)
Alan Parsons Project    The Voice                I Robot (Arista)
Alan Parsons Project    Nucleus                  I Robot (Arista)
Alan Parsons Project    Day After Day            I Robot (Arista)
Ritual                  Typhoons Decide          Ritual (InsideOut)
Jack Yellow             The Bridge               Thorns of Anger (Rogue)
Acoustic Moods          Afterglow                CDR from the band

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

I return to the AM/FM Show in two weeks on February 7.

Bill
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am (GMT-5:00).
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond
the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to comtemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
Listen on-line to WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and
click the REAL AUDIO link.