Re: SusReplace bug?

Hi Andy
sorry i meant SUSSubstitute(i always get replace and
substitute mixed up)
I have and EDP with loopIV and programmed this fuction
via New Direct MIDI.So when i press de button the old
loop starts fading out slowly instead of being
substituted right away, while the new one gets
recorded.
Any ideas?
L.a

=====