RE: WWJ receives honorary membership in Guitar Assn.

I think Wayne is proud of this honor and as a looping list member
I think it is cool that he is letting us know that it as been bestowed
upon him.

Frankly, I think it reflects well on our community when list members have
good things happen to them in their careers, even when they are not
specifically
loop oriented.    I think that's what we are all striving for:  legitmacy
and respect.

Anyone can always put a person on your 'don't recieve e-mail' list in your
browser,
so I, for one, vote that we let this kind of post exist.

oh, yeah, and

Congratulations, Wayne.  This is a big honor!

Rick