From: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:42 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: keller williams/howie day

had a chance to see howie day on letterman (?) last nite, not a pedal in site and i didn't notice any loopage, he was with 3 other players, i thought he would be solo.....got home and found 2 cd.s in the mailbox of keller williams playing at carnegie mellon uni. here in pittsburgh, more loops than you can shake a whale at, YIKES, fun music.....thank you gene, please send me your e-mail address.....i like keller's playing reminds me a little of tuck andres in his percussivenesss.....indeed, fun music.....michael