NAMM Admission (was looper lunch)

<prreviously>      "attended" would imply that tix to this exclusive affair
- NAMM, that is - are now available to the general public as opposed to a
select group of folks.  Has this changed since my departure from the US?
If
so, I
would spout the word "finally!" but I won't keep my hopes up... :P

> Nope. You still need channels to get in.

Hm, I doubt if Shirley Maclaine could help me with this... :)

Steve Goodman

-------->   This was my first chance to work the whole week there . . .
>From what I could tell, there are lots of people who attend every year
>just
because they "know somebody".  All the buyers were in suits, and some of
the
several other groups in attendance (musicians, teachers, booking agents,
writers) were dressed much more casually (but tamer than in some years
past).  I didn't hang or check out many other booths at all, just hung at
our 10 x 10--but what fun!  Although Playboy model Petra did skip our booth
. . .
Gary