Re: repeater instant reverse

No, it doesn't seem to be possible on the Repeater. I spent several
hours yesterday trying various combinations of PC and CC messages from
my FCB, but no luck. The Repeater seems unable to accept multiple
messages (I don't know if other devices can), so you can't flip out of
record and reverse with a single switch. I may give up on this one.
Shame. I did manage to accidently come up with a completely different
technique by mistake though, so the evening wasn't a complete loss.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions though.

cheers

Paul