Steve Lawson clinic in San Jose on January 24th

Hi all,

Steve Lawson will be teaching an all day clinic in San Jose, CA on January
24th.  Steve indicated that the day will include "time for lunch, Q and A,
and sessions on tone, technique, gear, and some solo stuff."  It should be
a great day and is being limited to 12 students.  Also in attendance will
be Mark Wright from Accugroove speaker cabinets.

The cost of this clinic is $55 payable directly to Steve.  Because of the
limited number of students, we highly recommend that you contact Steve or
myself to reserve your spot.  6 of the 12 spots are already reserved.  The
clinic will be held in my home.  I will provide directions to attendees
prior to the event.

Thanks,
Bob Amstadt