EDP New York Clinic (LaFosse/Reynolds)

Title: EDP New York Clinic (LaFosse/Reynolds)
My apologies to all, I’ve been in Mexico for 10 days with absolutely no email, so I’m a little behind the eight ball.

I have received a few emails off list as Andre recommended, and have replied to all of them.  I’m just getting back on top of everything.

But for the record I have these people on my list so far as having reserved a place...

Chris Payne

John Mazzarella

Alan Kroeger

Lou Rossi

HarryEsq? (sorry, don’t have your last name...)

And details will follow.

The actual event will be at my home in Sunnyside, Queens at 2 PM on Saturday, the 31st of January. The cost of $15 will go to cover some food and an honorarium for andre.

Space is extremely limited so if I’ve missed you or if you wish to firmly reserve a place, please let me know asap.

I’ll also be sharing my own combination hardware/software rig and the place the edp functions in my own hybrid music.

The gathering will, however be just that, a gathering for us east coast list’ers to meet, exchange, and address our looping techniques and issues, although we’ll keep it pretty structured so as to invite the most out of the opportunity.

Looking very much forward...

Best,

Todd