RE: edp midi sync out

Well ... I can't speak for anyone else but it's probably not so
much that your post passed without interest as much is I simply
had no answer for you whatsoever.

I do actually use MIDI tempo and sync but I go out to a drum machine.
So if the EDP does resend tempo messages when you hit the buttons
on the EFC7, I would have never noticed.

For starters, you need to find out if, indeed, the EDP does send
out tempo messages whenever you hit a button. That's a question
best directed to Kim. Also, if memory serves me correctly, those
messages go out on all channels so you might try setting the
TC units MIDI receive channel to be different than the channel
the EDP is receiving/sending on (that is, assuming I'm right about
that and that you're not already doing so).

Glenn