Oh GOD another MIDI newbie!!

I know, I know.......

Some of you guys must be spitting bullets as each of us one by one fall
into
buying a midi board, BEFORE we do all the research, but hey, its
christmas,
please, humor me someone!!!

Ok here goes.
I got my shiney new FCB1010 for christmas, and I have worked out the
basics
of how to program it to Record and  Overdub, Im having a few hitches with
getting the right numbers for insert, undo and multiply, but this dosnt
really worry me,Im sure I can work that out by trail and error.

The problem is, I bought this board in the hope of doing more then I could
already do with my  regular 'plex controller.

what I want is the following. (oh by the way Im running Loop3 V.5

Is it possible to have one "page" or whatever they call it of "presets"
that
are as follows:

1.Record (Rounded and Quantised)
2.Overdub (Latch Type)
3.Multiply (Rounded Quantised)
4. Replace (sustained glitch type)
5. Reverse (quantised)

6.Mute (instant non Quantised)
7. Undo
8.Insert (Quantised)
9. Loop1 (Quant Switched)
0(10), Loop2 (Quant Switched)

then in the next Page have:

1.Record (Un-Rounded and Un-Quantised)
2.Overdub (Latch Type)
3.Multiply (Un-Rounded Un-Quantised)
4. Replace (sustained glitch type)
5. Reverse (Un-quantised)

6.Mute (instant non Quantised)
7. Undo
8.Insert (Un-Quantised)
9. Loop1 (Un-Quant Switched)
0(10), Loop2 (Un-Quant Switched)

Then on page 3 Have the same as the above but with Record AND overdub set
sustain.

Plus on all these pages I would like to have Pedal Controller 1control
Feedback and 2 control loop volume.

this is my dream setup, can it be done:
1:at all
2:with this Midi board
3:with this midiboard but with an upgrade to Loop IV

I only need this once and feel that if anyone could take the time to fully
explain this and possible post it under something really obvious like EDP
,
MIDI or whatever, it would be really useful both for my and the other
newer
loopers who have found it hard to scratch individual snippets of
infomation
from a mixture of what has been written here, in the manual and in the
tutorials.

Thanks so much for all your help(s) so far.

Hope you all had a great christmas and are looking forward to a fantastic
2004

Phill Wilson

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger