Re: Ground control and EDP

At 12:51 PM 1/3/2004, L. Angulo wrote:
>Sure you can use the GC to send simple program changes
>and CCs, but the EDP requires (as far as i know) a
>controller that will send Note ons even to program the
>basic functions

for many functions you can choose notes or cc. However, for cc you mostly
need the button to be able to send one cc value when you press it and
another cc value when you release. I don't think the ground control can do
this.

For triggering loops you need note messages, which the ground control
cannot send for some inexplicable reason.

>The fcb 1010  works great with the EDP plus you have 2
>exp pedals,all of this for a lot less money!

that is true.

kim