RE: sustainer system

Hi Bill,
Thanx yes i just bought a fernandes elite pro a few
months ago in ebay but 2 things bother me; the meaty
strat sound of the neck pickup doesnt come through and
the nightmarish Floyd Rose on it.This one has to be
one of the worst inventions for a tremolo Guitarrist
changing strings on stage is an experience you won´t
forget! I bought it really cheap so i am either going
to look for a more practical tremolo system or take
the sustainer and put it in my strat...or just resell
it and forget about it!
But I must admit that it has a beautiful color and a
really cool retro look,the look and feel are the
things that atracted me in the first place (just like
a girl you know... until you live with her;-)
Cheers
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com