Starr Labs Booth number (was: NAMM SHOW MEETING at a convenient location)

<snip> Where's a good place to meet?

----->  Harvey Starr informs me that his booth number is 1015.  I think
it's
downstairs--and he also tells me that I am welcome to do my doubleneck loop
thing within the confines of his space.  OK!!!
So I am going to try to put in as much time there as possible, and
encourage
everyone to come by there to see me, my setup, and the other folks who will
be demonstrating the best damned MIDI guitar controller currently in
production (hey kids, it's not pitch to voltage!).
Gary