NAMM SHOW MEETING at a convenient location

Whatever we do,  please don't suggest we meet at a booth that is not even
listed in the NAMM book like last year.
I was so bummed out that I could not find the ElectroHarmonix booth and
missed the meeting.

I will be performing a looping show in Glendale (details to follow) with
Koorosh Daryiae on Friday night if anyone
wants to forgo the typical Fuse-a-Thon that passes for evening
entertainment
and make the drive.

I had plans to have a booth this year (at a buddy of mine's company) that
would showcase live looping performances
by various artists the whole weekend, but it all fell through a week ago
and
I'm back to square one, so I'd at least love to have
lunch or dinner on Saturday with everyone.   Where's a good place to meet?